84 | DUPLEX
|FMLS #: 5676055||Rental Market Info|
This adorable duplex in Berkeley Park features identical flats with open kitchens off large living areas and ample natural light. You live in one flat and rent the other as you plan to turn this property your dream home.
Four bedrooms with generous closet space, two full baths and laundry in each flat. Fresh paint in kitchen and living areas, as well as both decks. Off-street parking for nine cars. There is a beautiful view of Midtown from the top deck.
Berkeley Park is completely convenient to Buckhead, Atlantic Station, Midtown, Westside, I-75 and MARTA; and walkable to Flip Burger, La Parilla, Kroger, Starbucks and shopping.
Other great things about Berkeley Park:
- It’s located in a top-performing Atlanta Public School district
- There are plans to connect the area with the Beltline Westside Trail
- There is an active neighborhood association: BerkeleyPark.org
Contact me for a personal tour. Tenant-occupied, must have 24-hour notice for appointments.
- Elementary School: E. Rivers
- Middle School: Sutton
- High School: North Atlanta
- Lot Desc: Corner, Level, Level Driveway
- Stories: 1 Story
- Neighborhood Amenities: Park, Public Trans., Restaurant, Street Lights, Walk to Marta, Walk to Shopping
- Parking Desc: 1 Car Carport
- Approximate Lot Size: Under 1/3 Acre
- Age Desc: Resale 60+
- Square Footage: 2520
- SqFt Source: Tax Records
- Style: Duplex
- Construction Desc: Vinyl
- Year Built: 1989
- Energy Features: Thermal Pane Wdws
- Cooling Desc: Central Electric
- Heat Type: Central System
- Sewer Desc: Pub Swr Connectd
- Home Warranty: Negotiable
|7/1/2016||$1,600||$2,130||4||2 Full||Tenant Occupies||Electricity, Garbage, Water||Central Air, Deck, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Furnished, Washer|
|7/1/2016||$1,600||$2,130||4||2 Full||Tenant Occupies||Electricity, Garbage, Water||Central Air, Deck, Dryer, Patio, Washer|